The dental castable resin is specially formulated to allow dental lab technicians to fabricate removable partial dentures and crowns at high speed and low cost. The resin has the following characteristics:
- Fast curing and compatibility with a wide array of printers. No matter what type of printer you are using (i.e. DLP, SLA and LCD), a model can be fabricated with a very high speed of ~1-2 inches/hour. For users with a DLP printer, each layer of ~100 micrometer thickness can be cured within 5 to 15 seconds depending on the light flux and model cross section. Users with LCD printers may need to use longer exposure time (e.g. 18 to 36 seconds/layer). The resin has a relatively low viscosity, thus allowing one to use a shorter (1-2 seconds) of resin immersion and settling time;
- Smooth surface finish and high resolution. Prints resulted from this resin product show very smooth surfaces. It is generally difficult to visually differentiate layer boundaries even if a relatively rough (i.e. 0.1 mm/ 100 micron) step size/resolution was used. It should be noted that all the sample models were printed using a layer resolution of 100 micron for the capability demonstration. The resin allows resolutions in the range from 25 to 200 microns;
- Good Adhesion to the build plate. The resin has a strong adhesion to the build plate. For users with LCD and SLA printers, this resin is ideal to ensure good plate coverage and adhesion. After all, you don't want to see your model dropped to the vat bottom after hours of printing!
- Easy cleaning and post curing. The resin can be cleaned with just warm tap water if you do not have isopropyl alcohol! Post curing can be easily visualized by color changes of the printed models.
- Low odor and low volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our unique material selection makes the resin have very low odor, which is drastically different from the resins supplied by some other vendors;
Dental Castable Resin
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Applicable wavelength: 350 to 420 nm. Fully compatible with all SLA, DLP and LCD resin printers.