The charactersitics of the dental model resin include the following:
- Fast curing. No matter what type of printer you are using (i.e. DLP, SLA and LCD), a model can be fabricated with a very high speed of ~1-2 inches/hour. For users with a DLP printer, each layer of ~100 micrometer thickness can be cured within 5 to 10 seconds. Users with LCD printers may need to use longer exposure time (e.g. 12 to 15 seconds). The resin has a relatively low viscosity, thus allowing one to use a short (1-2 seconds) resin immersion and settling time.
- Excellent precision and negligible shrinkage. Dental models fabricated with the resin product have shown very high precision. The surface finish is generally too smooth to visually differentiate layer boundaries even if a relatively rough (i.e. 100 micron) step size/resolution was used. Additionally, the dimensional shrinkage is negligible;
- No post curing is needed. The cured 3D models are robust enough and mechanically strong. They can even survive serval drop testing from about 3 feet above a hardwood floor. Post processing methods, such as sanding and polishing can be applied to the prints, if desired.
- Easy visualization and scanning data capture.The cream color of the prints makes it possible to directly write/draw on the prints for denture design.The color of the print is also highly compatible with virtually all the dental 3D scanners as the the surface has the right reflectivity for efficient capture of 3D point clouds.
- Low odor. Our unique material selection makes the material very low odor, which is drastically different from the resins supplied by some other vendors.
Dental Model Resin
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Applicable wavelength: 350 to 420 nm. Fully compatible with all SLA, LCD and DLP resin printers.